Probate & Administration
In most circumstances before assets of a deceased person can be distributed according to their will, the executor will require a grant of probate or letters of administration. If you are the executor of a Will or administrator of an estate, Grindal Legal can assist you in obtaining a grant of probate or letters of administration. You might then need help in the administration of that estate. We can provide guidance, or we can manage the entire administration process for you.
We offer services in the following areas;
• Simple and complex grants of probate;
• Applications for letters of administration;
• Securing estate assets;
• Recovering debts owed to the estate;
• Preparing administration accounts and records;
• Preparing distribution statements for beneficiaries;
• Transfer of real and personal property; and
• Sale of real property.